FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Tuscany and Walt Disney World
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2012, 3:59 pm
indianinhawaii

Programs: HHonors™ Gold
Thank you!

Thanks for your response.

My wife is interested in spending most of our trip exploring Disney World.

We arrive in MCO from Honolulu at 7.20 am after a 1h, 50m layover at LAX on Sep 1 and return at 8.30 am on Sep 4.

Should we rest for some time on the day of our arrival and visit other attractions in the area? If yes, suggestions are welcome...

OR

Should we have some red bull and just focus on Disney World from Day 1 until the duration of our trip because otherwise we won't have enough time to explore Disney World?

Also, do you know of any restaurants there that have good vegetarian options on their menu?

Thank you for your help!

Originally Posted by Mary2e
I'm not very familiar with that property, however, it is a Vacation Club property much like the one in Waikiki.

There are many things to see and do in the area such as Universal Studios, Sea World, and as you mentioned, Disney.

However, you're not going to get much more than a few dollars discount, if any on the tickets. Also keep in mind that it's a holiday weekend and will be pretty crowded at all the local attractions, so you may have to limit yourselves to one or two, at most.

You can sometimes get discounted tickets at the local Walmart, which isn't too far from Int'l Drive, but they don't have them all the time, and as I said, the discount isn't that great.

Are you arriving directly from Hawaii? You will have to take jetlag into account if you are.

Can you give us more information as to what you want to do?