FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rude, lazy, incompetent and too dumb to lie....
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:27 pm
ryan182

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by youreadyfreddie
OP, I can only imagine the look on your face when he said, "I don't do that" to you. I have this thought in my head of you responding to him, saying, "Well, I don't do THAT" and gesturing to the scanner. You two could have volleyed the "I don't do that" line back and forth all day! I'm glad the supervisor apologized and seemed to get it. You handled this situation much better than I think I would have.
yeah I am sure I was sporting quite the facial expression. It took great restraint not to tell him off but I figured if I had then he would have just claimed I was being "disruptive" or some other nonsense. Even now I'm still surprised, and find it rather sad and hilarious all at the same time, that he didn't try to make up some BS claim and just told the sup exactly what he did. Its like he really thought it was what he was supposed to do.