FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Survey: How Effective is the Transportation Security Administration?
Old Aug 12, 2012, 12:56 pm
jspira

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Now, maybe some will take my "somewhat effective" responses as an indication that folks feel the TSA is doing a lousy job. And maybe, then, I should have checked another box. But my point here is that even the results leave lots of room for (mis)interpretation.
As one of the people who has to interpret the data, I think your response will be interpreted correctly and not that the "TSA is doing a lousy job." Somewhat effective does imply what one would presume.

Originally Posted by Thunderroad
I'm quite surprised that I could vote more than once. This would seem to undermine whatever value the survey holds.
I have to have someone check this. It is supposed to block based on cookie (blocking by IP ends up blocking entire companies once one person in a company has taken the survey) but we also rescreen by IP to make sure that there are no duplicates within certain parameters that would imply stuffing the ballot box.