FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bait and Switch on Award Accelerator?
View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2012, 9:29 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by stanscan
I realize you're not making excuses for this behaviour, only trying to explain why it might be happening. I guess it could be for any number of programming reasons, but it's not a good situation as both the airline and I are not satisfied with the outcome (no purchase).

I am logged in. That's how I am able to retrieve, view, and change my reservation. I guess that's not the only way to do it, but that's how I do it.

Another suggestion, please?
I see it as no different then when say Orbitz shows a fare and when you click onto it you get the message the fare has changed..... and now its more expensive .yet no matter how many times I go back and still see the cheaper fare I cant purchase the tkt for that lower amount

I dont think its B&S just a glitch among 1000s of others. To me it seems if you want to purchase it you will have to cough up the higher amount they want, no different with Orbitz I can stand on my head till I turn Blue, Orbitz isnt going to sell me the tkt for the lower price they showed before I clicked onto it