FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mco schedule winter 2012/2013....impressive
Old Aug 6, 2012, 7:24 pm
Cltflyer1

Originally Posted by DCdeacon
I checked Jan of next year because you said "Winter 2012/2013." No offense, but something that only appears to be happening the first three weeks of November isn't really "Winter 2012/2013,", is it? (I did a more detailed search forward and backward from your dates, and the 332 seems to appear at the beginning of November; there's one flight a day in October that is a 767, but that's the only heavy at that time, and all the heavies seem to be gone by Thanksgiving week) It's more like "the three weeks leading up to Thanksgiving." Might want to change the thread title to more accurately reflect the picture, given that none of this is appearing in 2013.

Still cool, though.
if you also look at clt-abe for past thanksgiving it says a 319 is back on the route. This has been shown multiple times. and it always changes. I believe the accurate schedule is only up to november 18th and then changes to the "default" so to speak i think you will see the 332 extended in a few weeks to more of the winter