FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel Imperial, Luxury Collection, Vienna, Austria [Master Thread]
Old Jul 31, 2012, 4:14 pm
yvr76

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
Next, plat arrival gift. Here is where it gets WIERD!!! He pulls out the "complimentary breakfast card" and starts to write on it. He puts the date, room #'s, etc. He then tells me that "since he went above on the suites" I will "have to pay FULL PRICE for one breakfast for my son, but the daughter is free" (2 yrs old). He writes "2XFREE, 1X39 Euro" on the card!!! I tell him my wife usually likes tea/biscuit for breakfast, she will just have that. He says "No, you must pay 39 euro for one breakfast!" This is different then what other have said on here, and also why I tried to get clarification on the benefits PRIOR to arrival!!
Despite the confusion and back and forth, it seems that you had 2 rooms upgraded to suites and they gave you a buffet breakfast for you and your wife? The benefits only guarantee a suite upgrade (if available) for the primary room, and continental breakfast for up to 2. Seems like you did pretty well.