FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2012, 5:29 pm
dioxide45

Originally Posted by dioxide45
Thanks for the info. There appears to be two different phone numbers, one with an 800 area code, and another with a 415. I was getting busy on 415 many times. I tried the 800 even though it wasn't what was on the bottom of the Glade offer. I will see if the points post.
It looks like the points posted just fine. So it appears that using either number will work. I should note that this was also with the purchase of just the $1.97 Oil Warmer and not the more expensive refills that the coupon is actually for. The terms on the e-mail indicated the 1000 points was just for any Scented Oil Plugins product.

Originally Posted by mikeef
We did. I can't imagine that would be an issue, since it's all computerized (i.e., No person is going to go through the docs and compare numbers). We also only sent in two product receipts each, not all four or five, or whatever the number was.

Mike
Not sure if it is automated or not. It appears that these things clear through overnight, and at different times. I suspect that they are perhaps using an outsource vendor overseas to process these? I suppose they could be using some type of OCR to capture the name and e-mail address, but what about people that handwrite that information? Not all e-mail will print with the actual e-mail address shown.

Originally Posted by buddlakecoflyer
FAXed in yesterday (to the 415 area code number) ,and today I have four 1000 point line items credited all pending until 7-23-12.

The funny thing is, all four say "RAID bonusmail make a purchase".

But there was an almost zero waiting period to post in contrast to the terms on the e-mail.
I agree, the posting of the points seems to be an overnight process. Only the five day pending period, which is surprising. I was expecting a month like those silly survey pending points.

The two transactions that we have had post are for the Glade and Pledge, Each one indicates the actual product listed in the account listing. Perhaps you have four all indicating RAID because you faxed all receipts at the same time?