FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Addiction to travel, travel writing and everything in between.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 2:26 am
Zoui21

Programs: AA PLT; SPG GLD; HLT GLD
Originally Posted by jpetekYXMD80
Good report! Well written. It was nice to see a fresh, glass-half-full perspective of the J class experience, amidst the jaded and the spoiled .

Hope there are many more where this came from. I find myself in a terrible rut of going beef when I should go something different, and being adventurous when I should go beef. But that is on AA where they make everything sound so sophisticated, and require a thesaurus to understand the menu... Harrowing, I know.

And i'm 10 years your senior and haven't developed such palette for smoked salmon. Hope it doesn't happen. We are the chosen, not the uncivilised.

Also just FYI, I hope you did not dash the hopes of your seat mate about his connecting flight , as that actually is a domestic 757 instead. United's (ridiculous, IMO) practice of using the flight number with no bearing on equipment.
Yea, that equipment change is weird, but at least he still gets to fly First

Speaking of glass half full. Literally, a couple of hours ago, was reading up on which seats to get my dad on LH's 388 and some guy said the words "When I'm stuck in C"

I'm actually looking forward to my culinary experience in SQ A380 Biz, getting a book the cook option, but if anything on the menu looks better, I'll try to switch