FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2012, 6:21 am
dioxide45

Originally Posted by Steph58
I didn't read too closely I guess and purchased the $7.97 Raid Max, which I assume isn't 128 oz. Faxed my receipt etc. last week and points have posted a-okay. I also received 2 e-mails for Pledge and when I was faxing my second receipt, noticed the words "points can only be earned once". Oops, well of the 3 I actually do use the Pledge.

Wasn't going to go for the Glade on its own, but then got the bonus e-mail and for 2,000 points couldn't resist. I might use the free candle. Anyone need oil plug-in's?
From the price you quoted on the RaidMax, it looks like you bought the 30oz product. Interesting that they still gave the points since the offer requires the 128oz product. Did the coupon work on the product also, bringing your purchase price down to only $3.97?

For the Glade product, I actually just bought a Glade Plugins Scented Oil Warmer, which costs only $1.97. I couldn't use the coupon, but I will see if I still get the 1000 points. I haven't faxed the receipt in yet. The offer only indicated that one had to buy a Glade Plugins Scented Oil product. The coupon is there to get you to buy the featured product, but I see no reason why my purchase shouldn't qualify.