FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Jul 11, 2012, 4:36 am
dioxide45

Originally Posted by dioxide45
Has anyone else taken advantage of this? On June 28th I received a 5 point click-through for a Pledge product coupon. Simply thinking it was a 5 point click through I didn't initially pay much attention. I went back a few days ago and saw that there was a 1000 point offer attached. Print the coupon and then buy a Pledge product at Walmart, then fax in a copy of the MyPoints e-mail and a copy of the receipt to a fax number provided and you will be credited 1000 MyPoints. A pretty good offer.

I faxed in the documentation yesterday and had an e-mail in the inbox this morning indicating that it had been processed. I could see the pending points out there. It looks like there is only a 5 day pending period on the points.

The offer expires 7/12 and it looks like you have to fax in the documentation within 10 days of the offer expiring. Not sure if you can make the buy after the expiration, but I would suspect so. The expiration probably only applies to being able to print the coupon.

P.s. If you want more than one coupon, you can print up to two per computer. Though only one 1000 point offer per account.
It looks like I got this same Pledge offer on the 10th with an expiration date of the 24th. Perhaps because I hadn't taken advantage of it yet. So if you still don't have the first e-mail, you may have a new one with more time to take advantage of it.