FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - testing eye drops
View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2012, 5:02 am
BubbaLoop

Originally Posted by TSORon
Obviously I am a TSO, and that is all that is needed for the testing we do. But since you bring it up, interesting that no one is asking Bubba what his “Professional” credentials are to be making such outlandish and unsupported statements. I’m sure that if he were to explain his own credentials we would all have a better understanding of why he feels he can make that statement.
I am a scientist, a full professor in one of the world´s most prestigious universities. One of the many things we do in my laboratory is detect peroxides in liquid solutions. According to both Scopus and the Web of Knowledge I have ~30 peer-reviewed publications in indexed journals with the word "peroxide" or "H2O2" in the title or abstract.

Originally Posted by TSORon
On thin air.

Read more. You missed quite a bit.
Since I seem to miss "quite a bit" of your information, could you please point me exactly to the part in which a test strip (not an electronic "sniffer" like the one you showed here, which, by the way, also does not detect peroxides) waved above a solution is capable of detecting peroxides.

You could provide a real service to my lab here - if such a miraculously sensitive technology exists in a simple test strip form, it would be very useful for our studies...