FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dissapointing F experience BKK - FRA
View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2012, 12:47 pm
somkiat

Programs: Thai reborn Platinum , EY Platinum ,Annie's Preferred Guest , Knauber Hobbymarkt Rabattkarte
I am always very surprised sbout the experience some people have with Thai , negative ones obviously being much more popular as far as it concerns the length of the complaints :

The BKK F-checkin to me is checkin-overkill . Most of the time I am buzy to get rid of all the people who want to do something for me . How anybody can spend 15 minutes at that place is a mystery to me . Mostly it is not worthwile even taking a seat .

Who misses towels , juices and probably a foot massage at checkin ? Maybe that would make it 15 minutes alltogether .

A Thai Captain moving out of his cockpit to welcome a passenger is something I never ever experienced , these passengers ( " Thai employees " ) must have been absolute top people which makes me wonder how they would ever start a trip to Europe in C . Possibly new signs of modesty .

Two young thai girls serving would be the biggest surprise in airline history . Actually something I have dreaming of for 15 years flying Thai . I would not even mind if they only spoke a Northern Thai hilltribe dialect . Trying to find the right wine by lifting the bottle is also something I very much appreciate because it is the only human way to find out what is inside the bottle . By looking down into the hole you get insufficient information . Maybe man from Norway tells us how to improve the process .

Same young lady being unable to open a bottle of Dom would be a case of minor horror because all bottles are opened in the kitchenette to avoid unpleasant accidents . i have never seen any Thai person opening a bottle in the cabin . Never .

Flying through the air there must one or multiple mysterious Thai attendants who are not capable of speaking English . Not that it matters , but I don`t know any although they appear from time to time , though only on internet forums as I believe . Usually inside flying objects their English is just fine .

Man from Norway complains about lack of understanding names of cheese . God forbid , she thinks Stilton is Emmentaler . I wonder why you ask her what it is if you already know it .

And so forth .

Summarising the terrible experience that Man from Norway had to suffer from I do not wish to call this a load of nonsense but just sort of unfortunate fate . I am a polite individual . My personal statistics over said 15 years Thai on yearly 3 to 4 return trips did not take me anywhere near such desasterous lows . Maybe I should increase the frequency .

Last edited by Dr. HFH; Jul 7, 2012 at 12:57 pm Reason: Cleaning up some careless language in comments.