FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dissapointing F experience BKK - FRA
View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2012, 5:06 am
Creole Spirit

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
Originally Posted by dsquared37
Actually F check in is rather slow. OP noted no juice or towels brought, so those individuals must have been on holiday. OP also noted there was no transpo from the F lounge to the gate... (s)he made no mention of transpo to the lounge. But hey it is at this point that YOU read and take what you want. Hey it's no big deal, we all know how things operate in certain posts.

Your generalizations are absurd. Food in Asia tends to come out when it is done regardless of what it is. Asian restaurants, unless westernized, do not serve food at the same time. And lets be frank, most restaurants aren't westernized here.

Since we're past your prologue this is the only section that matters and you completely whisk away OPs reasonable complaints.

You might laugh with the food but I laugh at your apologist notions.
Sorry, Dsquared, you blame OP for "absurd generalizations", but your statements (also in other threads) tend to be more and more cynical that I can hardly take them serious any more (as I believe that you will know the sober facts much better).
I also share BKKOP's experiences (re Asian culture and TG's airport handling at BKK), while we all know that TG's cabin staff tend to have their pros and cons.
It certainly makes a difference when we compare them to CX, SQ, JL, NH or CI, thats true. But that is no reason to react as cynical as I have noted it continuously with you. What BKKOP also wants to say (as I do understand him): as a customer we have a choice and can -in most cases- opt for an alternative flight.