FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best toiletry bag
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:56 am
tentseller
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Megn
The eBags Pack it flat is well organized and contains bottles well. It's longer than I thought it would be, but does pack flat. Too large for me when I travel, but it works well in my gym bag and I've stopped leaving toiletries behind.
Originally Posted by tentseller
We have a set these in his and hers for taking toiletries in checked baggage.

Hers look newer. Mine has held up well in the three years of usage. I have other eBags products and they are very good design, great value at their price point.
Originally Posted by tcook052
I'm a big fan of LL Bean having come to appreciate several of their items over the years including a handy little digital travel alarm clock but those toiletry bags look like they are pretty big and wouldn't work well as I try and travel as light as possible with a lone cary-on. Is OP wanting to watch their size & weight if travelling with a carry-on only or is design & reliability more important?
That is why I chose the eBag pack it flat toiletry bag for ease of packing it into suitcase checking in as well as in my carry on when I do not want to check bags.
It worked great in my carry on along with my EC 18 folder and some packing cubes. I wrap my jacket and pants around them as instructed by one of the sticky in this sub-forum.