FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honeymoon! Need some recommendations!
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2012, 10:09 am
rcross23

SkiAdcock - Thanks for the advice. I will try a search. I have read through several threads on the subject, but I guess I am more interested in the best/most efficient way to utilize my points, not just get suggestions on locale.

iztok - We are pretty adventurous, in the sense that we would be willing to try pretty much anything. I know my fiance is looking forward to just relaxing by a beach, but if I were able to find a good deal on a more exotic trip, she would be fine with that as well. We toyed with the idea of going somewhere abroad, but I think the prices of flights would hold us back. I will be Platinum in a couple months and therefore should be Platinum during our trip. I will be interested to hear your thoughts on how this might affect our decision. We don't currently have passports but that is not a factor in my decision at this point; if we decide to go somewhere out of the country we would gladly get passports.

Thanks for your quick replies, and I look forward to hearing more of yours (and others) thoughts.