FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transferring points to BA discussion
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2012, 9:02 am
gil123

"Now that you're a Member of the Club, I expect you're keen to enjoy the benefits available to you. To get started, you may want to transfer your Diamond Club destinations miles to Avios. As you may already be aware, we're creating a tool to make this easy for you and it will be live from 3 July. You can transfer as many destinations miles as you like at the rate of 1:1. To do so simply log into your Executive Club account and go to the 'Manage My Account' page. Here you'll find a link to the transfer destinations miles tool under the 'Your Options' section. Before you start a transfer please ensure that your contact details, including your name, email address and date of birth, are up-to-date in both your Diamond Club and Executive Club accounts. Transfers can be made between individual accounts, but unfortunately transfers into Household Account balances are not possible. Don't forget, you can start using the transfer destinations miles tool when it goes live on 3 July. And if you have any other queries about your Executive Club membership, and what the bmi integration with British Airways means for you, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page which is updated regularly."

Actually this message was addressed to my daughter's BA account, which was one of the new ones I created and then combined into a family account. So they are attempting to limit transfers into new accounts? Or family accounts? Or both??

Last edited by gil123; Jun 25, 2012 at 9:08 am