FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inefficient retro claims at Etihad Guest
View Single Post
Old Jun 24, 2012, 5:52 am
john3232

Programs: LH Miles & More, Etihad Guest,Hilton Honors, SPG gold, Priority Club Platinum
Inefficient retro claims at Etihad Guest

On May 4th 2012 I flew from Abu-Dhabi to Brussels with Etihad. Later-on I noticed that the flight was mentioned on my mileage statement but with zero miles! I have wrote to Etihad Guest retro-claims but have got no answer.

I have since then sent 4 reminders but never got any answer whatsoever. I phoned their call center 2 times and was promised that I will be "soon"credited with the missing miles. But still nothing!

I can understand that because of a bug in the system you do not get credited of your miles, but what I can not understand is that they do not even bother to answer your e-mails or take any action after your calls in spite of the promises.
I find it extremely frustrating as in the meantime you can just do nothing else!

I also flew several times with Omanair and registered online my Etihad Guest number. Useless to say that I never got one mile of these flights that appeared on my Mileage status!

All in all, very inefficient and unprofessional Etihad Guest service and a lot of time loss and frustration