FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which is the supreme Ritz-Carlton property?
Old Jun 20, 2012, 1:27 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by A380 Flyer
I am very interested in this brand of hotel, and will probably be staying at RC HK later in the year, maybe even in the Carlton Suite.

Looking through their website I can see many awesome properties, especially some of the resorts such as Sanya and Soma Bay, but I was wondering which property is known as the ultimate, or the flagship Ritz-Carlton hotel/resort in the world?
In a sense, Hong Kong is too new to serve as the flagship property that you're implicitly considering. NYC is always a good guess for inquiries of this sort, as are London, Paris and perhaps Tokyo, plus other European and American focal cities.

In the disappointing category, I would include the deflagged Huntingdon Beach Pasadena, Amelia Island near Jacksonville Florida, pre-renovation Montreal, pre-renovation Singapore, etc. even though these are all excellent hotels.