FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue cancelled our kids flights without telling us
Old Jun 11, 2012, 3:06 pm
AsiaTraveler

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by xxPaulCPxx
Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss re-accommodation options. Below are a few of our options that you may want to consider:

Moving to a connecting JetBlue flight through Boston Logan Airport (BOS) or New York’s John F Kennedy Airport (JFK) to either Long Beach (LGB) or Chicago O’Hare International (ORD) Airports
Cancelling your JetBlue flight(s) and receive a JetBlue service credit for the value of your reservation
Cancelling your JetBlue flight(s) for a full refund to the original form of payment
[/INDENT]
They are not stealing your money or your points. They are offering you the option of moving to different flights or a full refund, but aren't going to do anything until you tell them which option you want.

While the title of the message could be more forthcoming, they did contact you at the contact email that you provided them.

Give them a call and get it sorted out. The fact that they are issuing you a credit as an apology regardless of whether you keep the flights or not is awesome customer relations to me. When Northwest discontinued a non-stop flight I was on, they simply said, "Here's your new connecting flights...oh by the way they connect right in the middle of snow territory in January" and then I had to fight to get a better option.