FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Logging into A3 M&B on iPad
View Single Post
Old Jun 11, 2012, 9:51 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
When I open the M&B homepage on my iPad, it does not appear to allow me to enter my password in the password box next to where I enter my A3 FF number in the box in the upper right part of the page. The solution, which took me more than a day to discover, is to click and enter the password directly under the FF number, where a funny arrowhead appears. No amount of clicking on what seems to be the right box or hitting go after entering the FF number seems to do anything, while hitting login immediately gives an error message and an offer to reset the password by email after answering security questions.
Originally Posted by yulred
Havent used the mobile website, but on the regular website (on an iPhone 4) click UNDER the number box. A cursor will show up where the password box is (not where it appears). Enter it there and it should work fine.
I think this is exactly the solution I described in my OP. For the record, this was using the regular Aegean website on an ipad.