FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points not crediting at the Ultimate Rewards Mall [Technical: OS, Browser, Cookies]
Old Jun 10, 2012, 11:16 am
CFFrost

Originally Posted by travelinfoo
I've had a lot of points missing from purchases from UR mall from my last 3 statements. The CSR told me that I did not use the Chase link to purchase. However, I KNOW every single one of the purchases was done thru UR mall. To make sure I get credit, I always sign out and sign back onto the chase site and then click thru the mall to make the final purchase. However, every one of the missing purchases was made with an online coupon (I punched in the the code, not clicked thru from another site). Some coupons I had via targeted mail offer. Some I got thru a coupon site.

Is there something about using an online coupon that negates that causes UR not to recognize the purchase?
Some merchants have limitations that state purchases made with coupons not found on the UR site will not be honored. I would read the fine print to see if the points that are missing are from sites that include this type of conditional language.