FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Eurobonus points from SQ flights
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2012, 6:21 am
bojan

Programs: SAS Eurobonus
Eurobonus points from SQ flights

I recently traveled Stockholm-Frankfurt-Singapore-Bali and back the same way. Stockholm-Frankfurt (return) where SAS & LH and FRA-SIN-DPS (return) where all SQ.
SQ tickets where economy class Y. I received Eurobonus points for 4 of the 6 legs but not for the FRA-SIN and SIN-DPS legs. I received 1600 points for SIN-FRA and 275 for DPS-SIN. When I tried to retroactively claim the missing points using SAS web based claim form i received a reply stating:

"We regret that we are unable to retroactively register points for our partner flight number/s.
Our partner has confirmed that your booking class on SQ 25 04May12 FRASIN is not valid for accrual of EuroBonus points."

As all SQ legs where booked in the same service class (Y) this seems wrong. According to SAS Eurobonus pages you earn points on SQ Econymy:Y, B, E, H, M, S.

Anyone that has any experience claiming missing points for SQ flights? Any reasons why I should not get Eurobonus points for these flights?

I have since filed a request through the [email protected] but that is supposed to take up to 10weeks!

The irritating part is that these missing points puts me less than 700points from achieving Gold status for this period - with the same points as I got for the DPS-SIN-FRA part I would be 1000 points over Gold status.