FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old Jun 3, 2012, 7:17 pm
FrankTalk

Programs: M&M
Originally Posted by jorun
If I go in ita and for example I go in one-way and I put MAD-JFK carrier UX and I forced ita to find the flight number UX3391 , ITA never find it....can I sent you a pm so I will explain better the problem?
AFAICT ITA is geared towards the North-American market and gets some European flights (among others) quite wrong sometimes. KL has fares "stuck" days after you have no availability, some Swiss low bucket fares are missing completely (try to look for the K-fare Edelweiss codeshares to MRU, PUJ, SDQ or CPT), etc etc etc. Some North-American OTAs will also miss these fares so it might be an underlying GDS issue (eg fares filed in Amadeus only).

Originally Posted by jorun
Tell me if I understand: when I use the 3x I will have three fare, right? I mean fare 1 (first leg), fare 2 (second leg) and fare 3(third leg aka 3x). But if I did the FD with just two fare, it isn't a 3x but it is a OJ?
Yes, OJ with a stopover (assuming you stop before your final leg) if you see 2 fares only.

Originally Posted by euromannn
Big O=?
Please, allow me to give you the last answer you'll ever receive in this topic (probably). Big-O = Orbitz. Thank you for your participation, gl in the future!