FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JP Morgan Palladium Card
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2012, 2:13 pm
bravek201
Suspended

Replies from Chase and JPM PB

Originally Posted by millere2
Well that is awful nice of you...ruin it for all those who do want in through the "loophole"

Here is my thoughts on this card. I kicked around the idea of applying for the card due to possible future benefits that might be added. But after consideration I decided my current Ink card does the same thing basically with a fee that is much lower. I would rather apply for another chase card and get a hefty sign up bonus than sign up for one that I get no bonus and have to pay $695 fee.

As we basically know Chase is trying to target this card to Centurion type spenders and if they start adding benefits that include airline/hotel higher tier status the annual fee is certain to increase toward Centurion levels over time. This is just my opinion though, time will tell.
lol ... well unfortunately you can't please everyone. Either way you are going to have people complain ... if the card is or isn't obtainable.

My inquiry to Chase.

Hello,

As a current Palladium Card holder, I was told by the private banking office that applications must be submitted through their office.

However, there are individuals who are downloading the palladium card application online and then faxing it in to the central application center at 1 877 576 2828 and getting approved for the card.

Is this a current loophole? Can you please clarify this information and the current requirements to obtain a new Palladium Card?

Reply I got from Chase.

Dear __________,

Thank you for contacting Chase about the Palladium Card.

I would like to inform you that the Palladium Card applications are currently only available through private banking. If they would like to apply for the Select card, this can be done online at chase.com. If they would like to apply with our assistance for Select card, you can pre-key the information given and e-mail or mail the pre-keyed JPMorgan Select Visa Signature Card Application to the potential client. If you chose to have it mailed, you will also need to provide a return address for the client to send the completed application and signature card. A return envelope with return address will also be sent with the application

J.P. Morgan Card Member Services
Attention: Priority Services DE2-4003
200 White Clay Center Drive, Floor 03
Newark, DE 19711-5466

In order for us to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry, please contact a Credit representative, Monday through Friday at 877-576-6109
between the hours of 8:00AM and 10:00 PM Eastern time.

If you have any further questions, please reply using the Secure Message Center.

Thank you,

[Moderator edit]
E-mail Customer Service Advisor

1-800-436-7927

E-mail sent to JPM Private Banking

Hi M,

Quick question for you when you have a moment.

As a current Palladium Card holder, I was told by the private banking office that applications must be submitted through your office.

However, there are individuals who are downloading the palladium card application online and then faxing it in to the central application center at 1-877-576-2828 and getting approved for the card without going through the executive line. Perhaps this a current loophole?

Could you please clarify the current requirements to obtain a Palladium Card?

Thanks for your help.

Happy Memorial Day!

Reply from JPM PB

Dear _____,

Do you know which websites are hosting the downloadable Palladium Card applications? The newest policy is to connect potential clients to our bankers and see if they qualify for the card.

M

Last edited by mia; May 28, 2012 at 2:57 pm Reason: Remove employee name