FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DC Partner: What happens after 31st. May, if there is a scedule change ?
Old May 28, 2012, 1:22 pm
bertheike

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by littlevoices
The simple truth is that nobody knows, make sure that they're on the same ticket and you'll be a little safer. If it is a real concern then I'd leave more time between the flights, obviously at the cost of extra hours wasted/time spent in a hotel. If either carrier changes to make the MCT impossible I suspect that BD/BA will cancel your booking rather than accomodate you, but only time will tell - they may offer a oneworld alternative (unlikely on this particular route!)

However you can always see this as a useful additional data point and request for compensation in your lawsuit
I think we are already save ( I simply booked 2 awards , another one on another routing DUS-XXX-BKK-KTM, and hope that one of them will still be ok, on the date of travel. The other one I always can cancel ( for free ), as them sure will have time changes.
I simply would like to know, if DC has a plan, how them will handle this ? When LX changed from oneworld to *aliance, them had an agent who handeled these bookings for almost one year !
And as long DC / BMI is still existing them also should be responsible for changes, which not result from pax.