FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Lost and Found [merged thread on things left in the cabin]
Old May 28, 2012, 6:12 am
KLouis

Originally Posted by Heidelberg Barbie
...I hope something good happens here and would like to hear of a 'Happy Ending' to the story.
Just in case no happy end comes, let me briefly mention a similar story that happened to me five years ago after a non-*A flight. I flew to EZE and for reasons too stupid to explain, during the entire flight I had put my banana bag that "only" included my camera and about 4000 $ in cash, into the overhead bin. Needless to say that I forgot it on board and I realized it when I went to book a transfer into Buenos Aires in the arrival lobby. In full panic I run, the wrong way, back into immigration and customs, screaming to the officers that I had to go back to the plane. When about to enter the jetty into it (nobody had stopped me till then) I saw the crew coming out and the purser waiving the bag to me, smiling. Of course, that was not in FRA and not flying LH, which fully explains why I wasn't shot or arrested...