FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Twin Farms
Thread: Twin Farms
View Single Post
Old May 27, 2012, 10:14 am
laf747

Twin Farms

My wife and I have been coming to Twin Farms in Barnard, VT, at least once a year since 1995 and this is our 19th visit. Twin Farms does prove the old saying "Sometimes if you are lucky you do get what you pay for." Yes Twin Farms is expensive but it is worth every penny. The grounds, the food and the service are all superb. Frankly while my wife likes to go visit neighboring Woodstock I don't even bother leaving the property. Why leave Shangri La?
Also unlike some othe luxury properties they do not nickel and dime you here. Complimentry internet, long distance phone service and laundry are all provided.
I believe next year is the 20th anniversary of Twin Farms and the manager, Michael Beardsley, has been here from the beginning.
Now if Michael could only be convinced to allow small dogs in one or two of the cottages, so that we could bring our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Twin Farms would be perfection indeed
Unfortunately, I am not disciplined enough to write a detailed trip report but if anyone has any questions regarding Twin Farms I will be happy to answer same.
Let me conclude with the necessary caveats that neither my wife nor I have any business or personal ties to Twin Farms (we only wish that was the case) so this is not a PR blurb. P.S. They are now a R&C member