FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Most cretinous web message award?
View Single Post
Old May 27, 2012, 9:28 am
jfknight

Programs: Hyatt: Plat, HH: Dia, Spg: Au, VS: Red, Accor: Plat, BAEC: Ag, Nordic Choice: Au
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by THammer

Dear jfknight,

I would like to nominate this as: "Most Stupid Started Thread".

What flight are are you trying to OCLI and who is the operating carrier?? I would actually be a lot more helpful if you gave us some information, instead of this not so useful information in a new thread. If flying BMI, this might have something to do with it http://www.flysas.com/en/EuroBonus/E.../airlines/bmi/ and if so...I would contact BA at check-in.
Might just be me that is thinking so...
There have been various problem with the SAS webpage, I have experienced mine, and admitted sometimes the fault has actually been located at the end on my very own finger!

THammer
Flying SAS on SAS Metal, a regular trip for me, LHR->ARN. Nothing to do with BMI, or BA.

If you think i'm being stupid by being annoyed that SAS's own website won't accept an EB number at check-in, as I've done sucessfully before, then fine - it's your prerogative.

I actually took the time to check various threads relating to this, and tried various combinations of my EB number. None worked. Eventually I gave up trying to get the EB number in, and it accepted my BMI DC number fine, good job the flight is before 31 May though. The return isn't.