FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer between ICN and GMP
View Single Post
Old May 26, 2012, 5:00 pm
A_Lee

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
Make your way up to Level 4, nearby the Asiana Lounge. At the top of the escalator, make a U turn, and you'll pass by bridge to the OZ C lounge, then the bridge to the OZ F lounge. Continue and you will see the HUB lounge to your left. To the right is a massage place as well as the showers. I think you need to enquire at the massage place with regard to the showers, but not really sure. Either there or the HUB lounge though should know what exactly is the deal with the showers. I've never used them myself.

Now that's assuming you're flying OZ so are in that area. If you're flying KE so are on the other side of the terminal, I think they might have a similar shower setup there, but not really sure.

I've never seen any showers on the Concourse terminal, other than in the OZ and KE lounges, so not sure if there are any there or not. That would only be applicable if you're flying a foreign carrier and arrived on a foreign carrier. If arriving on KE or OZ, or if ICN is your first flight, without any connecting flight, you'll first enter the main terminal where you can access the showers, before heading to the concourse terminal if necessary.