FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Czech Airlines flight schedule?
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2012, 6:19 am
DL2SXM
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by veeRob
A friend came to me with a problem and I don't know the answer. Perhaps someone here does.

She needs to fly PRG-TPE in August with the return in June 2013. Unfortunately no travel site will let us book that far in the future. A one way ticket is around $600, and a roundtrip flight with an earlier return is $1000, so it'd be much better to book the roundtrip to save a few hundred. But is there an advertised date that she'll be able to book the return for June 2013?

I also can't seem to find much information about Czech(/China) change fees. Perhaps she can book an earlier return and then change it later when the June 2013 schedule is released? I have a feeling she'll end up paying a huge change fee, so that probably won't work.

Any ideas? Or will she just have to book a one-way for now and then book the return later?
If you can wait a month or two, then you will be able to book the return segment. If she plans on flying Czech airlines then the soonest she could book the return if she bought the ticket today would be April 17. So, based on that information, depending on what day in June of 2013 she wants to return, then you can caluculate how many days she, or you, will have to wait to book the ticket. There really is no way around that other then booking two (1) one way tickets.