FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Example European Itinerary, Advice needed!!
Old May 18, 2012, 6:25 pm
Groombridge

Originally Posted by frey12

Does anyone have an opinion why the Four seasons is better than the park hyatt in Milan? I've heard the park hyatt is good.
I agree with vuittonsofstyle that the interiors of the Park Hyatt Milano seem just a bit tacky and dated, and that the food is not memorable.

But I really like the place nonetheless. The staff/service has consistently been among the warmest and most genuinely solicitous that I experience at European city hotels.

If you do go, be sure to book through a Virtuoso agent, as each time I have done so, I've been treated extraordinarily well there -- upgrades every time, to very large suites with terraces, early check-in, etc.

When the FS Milano's rooms are refurbished, I'll try it since I'm really looking forward to the spa.

Otherwise, I only know the Bulgari there (wretched) and the new Armani (very nice), but the two you're considering, Park Hyatt and FS, sound like the best choice for your group of 4.