FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)
Old May 15, 2012, 9:38 pm
goalie
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by exbayern
Originally Posted by goalie
Well, she hasn't acknowledged squat from me so if you wouldn't mind letting me know if (n.b. if ) she responds to you and what her response is
To date no response but it hasn't been 24 hours. She did however answer the Egypt question within hours, if I recall.

I don't mean to continue to call her out but I am really disappointed with the lack of response or even acknowledgement here.
You are a lot more forgiving than I am as methinks that focusing on addressing f/a's eating the "refreshment snack" on a flight (and SFO-LAX* no less) vs the functionality of award and revenue ticket purchases (or lack thereof) is a major mis-prioritization of duties

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18575514-post48.html

*OP states the fight was a 737 so that would be one of those "proud Continental crews" and we all know whose management is running the show now these days