FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How early can I check in and can I sleep in the F lounge?
Old May 14, 2012, 7:45 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
In SIN, you can check in for SQ flights up to 48 hours before departure, although I don't think you could easily spend two full days in the lounge. There are sleeping areas in the T2 F lounge but AFAIK not in T3, including TPR, where you should go for dinner.

IIRC you can check in at the dedicated FC SQ check in lounge in T3 for any SQ flight in FC, even though you would then need to go (airside after the special passport control line for SQ FC passengers) to T2 for the flight. This is closed in the middle of the night.

You are free to use either (or both) of the SQ lounges, in T2 or T3, regardless of where your flight departs. They're different and it's fun to explore both (as well as the butterfly garden etc.) if you have lots of time at the airport.

You can also sleep in the free movie theater or in one of the airside transit hotels for a reasonable price.