FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $6K goal met for Dahl fund! Thank you, FlyerTalkers
Old May 13, 2012, 7:15 pm
AceAirspeed

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Capt Denny
First place winner who can bring a guest is Ace Airspeed. Sceond place winner by reaching the $6000 mark is DLroads. I will be in contact with you to answer any questions.

The owner of the aircraft, Greg Herrick, would appreciate if he could give the ride on June 2nd in coordination with the airports "Aviation Days" event. The civilian flying communities have "DO's" called FLY-IN's. The airport announces they are having a FLY-IN and everyone flys their small aircraft in for a pancake breakfast. That will start the day off and they have a weekend schedule of fun activities. Check out the events calendar on the Golden Wings Museum web site for more details.

If Ace Airspeed and DLroads agree to do the ride on the second come on out and wish them well. All those who show up will get a private tour of The Golden Wings Museum after the flight. Maybe you can help the Dahl Scholarship Team choose the aircraft for next years scholarship drive.

In the evening of June 2nd Greg is having a Swing Dance in his hangar among his 34 vintage aircraft. This would be a great event for a "DO" if someone in the MSP area would like to organize it.

Capt Denny
Awesome! Pretty excited about the ride and my 7 year old co-pilot is probably even more excited. I am happy to win, but even more happy that I was able to help in a small way with this great charity.