FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Last BMI Hoorah: Mumbai, Seychelles and Dubai on SQ, ET and TG in C
Old May 10, 2012, 10:29 am
amolkold

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
If you fly SQ out of BOM, you can also get a foot massage or body massage at one of the vendors in the concourse by giving your lounge pass, rather than going to one of the lounges. The relative I flew with ex-BOM last week did the foot massage and loved it. Was that an option with ET? I also agree, the LH lounge was "meh" (I was there around 10-11pm and it got crowded towards the latter part).

I also chose the "mini-cabin" in the back on my SQ flight to BOM ... it definitely is a bit less crowded than the forward cabin, but one thing I didn't like is that Y boards through that cabin. I sat on the right side and still got stared at by every person who walked by me ... awkward.

And yes, Mumbai is very hectic, but that's India! If you want a less chaotic place, I'd get out of Mumbai, or any big city at that. It's really easy to see how there are a billion people packed in that country when you're going about in a city like Mumbai or Delhi. India has so much more to offer.