FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-flight meal/food service: The definitive thread — Archive
Old May 10, 2012, 8:00 am
ClipperDelta

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Originally Posted by canadatosiberia
Haven't been on TATL with DL for over a year, but heading out MSP-AMS return in BE in 2 weeks (other connecting flights, but inconsequential). Anyone reviews on the BE meals these days? How about the wine selection?
Eastbound to Europe this month (May), I would choose either the Beef Short Ribs or the Fish (Cod) for the main entree - both are quite good actually.

Originally Posted by grinde
will be flying Business Elite from AMS - ATL on DL175 in august. I typically fly KLM on TATL flights, and have always been served dinner after departure. When I logged in to my booking, the meal shows "Breakfast" Would I be served breakfast after departure, and then a dinner/lunch prior to arrival?
Because DL175 leaves AMS early (9am), the main meal will be a Brunch - the entree choices will be some typical lunch or breakfast items (e.g., one option would be steak and eggs, another would be pancakes/waffles, while another would be the ubiquitous chicken dish). The appetizers are nice too - a fruit/yogurt plate, as well as a smoked salmon dish.

Before landing, you will get the typical snack (choice of a hot sandwich or a salad) which could qualify as a light lunch.