FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - favorite dumb pax comments
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2012, 8:01 am
Yaatri
Suspended

Originally Posted by NEWEXP1
So what do you think is the reason for this? Did she look at you suspiciously as what were you doing on the "wrong side " of the aisles ? !
I cant read her mind. It could have been anything.
What do you mean "wrong side" of the aisle?

Originally Posted by kochleffel
Are you saying that Indianapolis isn't in Greece, either? Is it in India?
USPS thinks India is in Indiana or that they are the same.

Originally Posted by nelsoninbangkok
This is no joke but heard on two of my Pacific flights in the past year:

1. Two American girls who had just vacationed in Sydney. "I was going to buy all my friends a calendar with Australian animals but realized that Australia is a day a head of us. Had to take them all back and buy magnets instead."

2. An American passenger to the Aussie flight attendent. "Can you see the date line when we cross over? Does the captain make an announcement? I don't want to miss it."

All true.
That's a good one.
Did her non-Australian watch work in Australia?

Originally Posted by t325
Heh, I always thought the same thing for a longest time. I figured the planes had a PRNDL gear shift - well I guess it would be a PRNFL. F for fly of course. Maybe the cooler planes have a R123456 gear shift
Not about aircraft but trains.
Kettle are being slammed unfairly. The truth is its not just kettle who ask stupid questions. A friend of mine, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science graduate form an Ivy League school with an MBA from Wharton School, asked me, as the train was moving out of the station moving from one track to another, "How does the engine driver know which track to take?"

Originally Posted by amolkold
The pilot puts the plane in R, puts his hand on the back of the co-pilot's chair, turns back and looks down the aisle of the plane, of course.
Everyone knows that you have to use the clutch too, if that aircraft has R123456 stick,

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; May 2, 2012 at 2:10 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts of same member.