FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vote today to help fund an excellent Cambodian children's charity
Old Apr 29, 2012, 5:58 am
AC_Good_Will

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by giblet
Hi FlyerTalkers--

I'm posting this to drum up some support for a children's organization that helps ex-street kids in Phnom Penh. They provide education, vocational training to kids and parents and small loans to help the families start business that will keep the kids off the street. I know the woman who runs the organization and have personally seen them in action and promise that they are a worthy organization. :-:

For the next two days they are collecting votes to win $5,000. This is 7 months of funding for them so it would be huge for them if they won. They are less than 150 votes behind with 1.5 days left of voting.

All it takes to vote is submitting your email address--it's free and they won't spam you (I voted a few weeks ago and haven't gotten a single email from them except for the confirmation email).

I have seen the FlyerTalk team mobilize before to help, and I would love it if you would consider voting here for Children's Communities Cambodia.

http://sunsuperdreams.com.au/dream/v...ide-phnom-penh
I'll vote...