FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Business Seats for couple on 777-200 LR
Old Apr 26, 2012, 9:15 am
mecabq

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
It doesn't really matter. The configuration is 2-2-2 across, and all the seats are the same in my view. They become fully-flat beds, and I don't think that any are really restricted in length.

I suppose that you would be better off on one of the sides of the plane. The advantage of this is that one of you would have a window; the disadvantage is that the person sitting on the window side would have to display some nimbleness in stepping over the aisle seat if it's fully reclined (though, as I recall, it's not as bad as, say, LH or UA, where there is absolutely no space between the end of the seat and the wall in front, so you have to hop over the seat).

Perhaps each row is slightly different in the alignment between your head and the actual window (I am sorry, I cannot definitively report on this), so maybe row 1 is better for ease of viewing outside. The only other minor consideration is if you have a problem with the rows adjacent to the lavatory or galley, which could be slightly more disruptive if you're trying to sleep.

Enjoy. The QR B777 is probably the best business class I have ever flown, all things considered.