FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - selling miles - is it legal?
View Single Post
Old Apr 9, 2012, 10:32 am
lin821

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by acceptance417
..the links you sent me were ok but some were not current and didnt really give me a place where i can sell these miles and points... im trying to speed up the process and reach more people... sorry for posting too many times.. im new here
I'd provided you the links to some existing threads on this topic. There are more threads on this if you want to perform your own search, but the answer remains the same.

The discussion is current since the policy about selling miles for most, if not all, frequent flyer programs has NOT changed. It's against the programs' rules to sell miles. Period. In terms of the topic of your interest, this old thread is still current:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...s-illegal.html

You may not be aware of our TOS w/r/t cross-posting on FT. That's why I also provided the link to FT TOS in your first thread. But you kept doing the same thing after 2 FTers had pointed out to you not to cross-post. That's not cool. Please respect our TOS, because (from FT guidelines):

Our members read many forums, and weeding through the same message in multiple forums can be frustrating....
I'll close my comment with our forum mod's note from another similar threads:

Originally Posted by philemer
This subject has been covered numerous times on this forum...
Without understanding and/or reading through the existing discussion threads, you seem determined to sell your miles and points anyway. FWIW, good luck!

Last edited by lin821; Apr 9, 2012 at 10:56 am Reason: a typo