FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Premier (fka Systemwide) Upgrades on Lufthansa?
Old Apr 8, 2012, 5:40 pm
MoJ0
Used to be MJ-bos

Programs: AA ExecPlat, COdbaUA 1P & 2MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, IHG Gold, Avis 1st
Yes they can be printed... yes they work (on H class and above)

I just received the 2 I requested 9 days after the call requesting them. I had to get to a Service Director, the pmCO guy on the phone wasn't familiar with the process yet, but he did understand what I wanted and that it could be done.

He kept asking me for the LH itinerary # or flights ... I kept assuring him it wasn't necessary, these are for same-day standby use and I wasn't going to book my flights until I knew i had the certs and what fare buckets I could use.

I kept coming up with S L and K fares ... but after a lot of searching was able to finally find H all around on flights that looked pretty good for availability in C.

My process - I open up my company's booking engine to find out what flights it wants me to take (nice way of saying cheapest) ... and on my other screen I open LH website and book a reservation in C class - you have to go past dates & flights and actually go through to the step of entering your name, FF#, date of birth to get to seat selection - at that point you can see the seat map.

Hope that helps someone out there trying to make their SWUs work...