FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Voting time
Thread: Voting time
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2012, 4:03 pm
luxury

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Voting time

Due to the limitations to the number of characters which can be included in a poll, I have had to work around this issue. Below are the 4 options included in this poll.

To manage this vote I had to exercise some Moderator discretion and whittle down the top contenders down to four to make this more manageable. I would prefer to see discussion of the merits of these options discussed in the existing thread. Anyone who wishes more clarification is free to PM me.

With that, the poll will be open for 14 days and your vote will be public. You can only vote once and for only one option. Choose carefully.

Option 1- Exceptional boutique hotels
Discussion regarding luxury hotels such as Four Seasons, Aman, Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, and Ritz Carlton, as well as exceptional boutique hotels.

Option 2- Very best independently owned
Discussion regarding luxury hotels such as Four Seasons, Amanresorts, Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, and Dorchester, as well as the very best independently-owned hotels in locations around the world.

Option 3- No hotel names
Discussion regarding the very best luxury properties around the world.

Option 4- Top 100
Interested in the very best luxury hotels around the world? Small inns, converted palaces, plush large city hotels or modern beach resorts - if they're genuine contenders for the top 100 in the world then discuss them here.