FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - C24 (special Comodoro access) exists
View Single Post
Old Mar 31, 2012, 9:12 am
phlashba

Programs: LAN, AA, SPG
Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
Thinking the real value added is the special telephone number in case of IRROPS - connecting quickly to someone with experience and who the has the pizzaz to resolve things.

the web link works, does have a warning, but does connect...

https://ssl.lan.com/cgi-bin/site_log...info_login.tpl

tho not sure of our expectations here. Lan.com is 24/7 for everyone, not just elites, and no one, not even elites, can make changes to tix on the web if there is a multa or fare difference, tho it does make sure you are logged in before redirecting to lan.com so there is something going on in the background.

and wierdly, or not given lan quirkiness, i was able to access a sale not evident on the normal splash page.

try the link with and withhout logging in to ur account to see the difference
Either way (logged in or not logged in) I get the same error message that I have been getting since they first introduced this "service". So I'm back to suspecting that Santa Claus may actually be my parents.

I'm still not sure what the service is exactly.

Estimado socio, el servicio C24 es un beneficio exclusivo de la categorķa Comodoro y Premium Silver.
En caso de cualquier duda con sus vuelos, le agradecemos ingresar a LAN.com o llamar a nuestro call center, en el horario que corresponda.