FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Premier (fka Systemwide) Upgrades on Lufthansa?
Old Mar 29, 2012, 1:33 pm
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
That is what I was also told when I called in, speaking to the HNL call center.

Originally Posted by cfischer
no change to the rules AFAIK. V-class or higher to C and then there is the Z-class issue to F where you technically can't use a SWU but sometimes it works ... until LH stops it for their own Senators later this year
Wait - where did you see this??!

Will they still allow HONs to upgrade then?

They'll have a *lot* of empty F cabins flying around then!

Update: Found it - was flying another carrier (non-LH) for the past 3-4 days! : http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...iles-more.html

Originally Posted by indiansfan07
I didn't know that United Global Premier Upgrades could be printed out for use on LH-operated flights...sorry I'm just new to United (loyal CO guy for years) - where can I find more information about this? As far as I can tell from the United site is that United GPU's must be used on UA-operated flights.
On the same call with the HNL (PMUA) call center, I was told that GPUs printed for use on LH were not available any longer, only to be used on UA metal (and Copa?) flights - this was only one call/datapoint, but can anyone confirm this??

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Mar 29, 2012 at 1:43 pm