FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO/UA Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits, Effective Spring 2012
Old Mar 26, 2012, 10:19 pm
ozstamps
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
I think FT'ers are well ahead of the game at most times.

My feeling is the heavier fliers really only started experiencing glitches from March 3.

I really believe a ton of Million Milers STILL have no idea they get no CR1s a year "For Life" despite being assured in writing they would, and no 100% bonus going forward etc, etc.

So a large % of MM'ers right NOW have little idea of these changes.

And while they may well get annoyed later and curtail some or a lot of their flying,they have not done so YET.

So I'd be curious to see the Q2 and Q3 figures when they come out - not the Q1.

My wife and I both flew 35,000 EQM in very early Q1 for instance, but plan on none in Q2 unless the broken promises are honoured.

So Q2 for the both of us, will show 70,000 less miles right there.

But the rot is there and this thread getting over 200,000 views, just on one BB is a scary statistic for anyone in Management.

Kettles on once a year Priceline tickets of $68 are not to the way to long term profit, unless your livery reads SOUTHWEST.

They better start re-thinking the MM Bennies real fast, or in 12 months time many of them will have jumped ship, as in truth there are near ZERO bennies out there right now for most of that group, so why choose UA.