FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upgraded Flights Posting with 150%/Incorrect/Zero Credit, and Incorrect PQM's
Old Mar 21, 2012, 9:38 pm
KevinPK1

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Update: Received MP Service Desk Response fro Supervisor

Hello all. I recieved an email response from a MP service desk Supervisor I today on this issue... Here is the email update:

Hello Mr. X,

Just to keep you in the loop. You are correct on what has been occurring with the upgraded flights. We are planning a mass re-sweep of all flights in the coming two weeks. We have also discovered several other problems which will be addressed with the sweep.

The IT department is working on several of the systems at the same time, and that is the reason for the slow correction.

Later, if needed, we can go through your account. I still have all of your emails and my notes.

Thanks again for your patience.

So it sounds like the wheels are in motion for fixing this issue. It appears enough people have reported the issue to UA and now they are working on correcting it. And as many suspected, the "bonus" PQM's will probably correct themselves. Bad news for losing the bonuses... But did you really think it would be permanent?

I am pleased with UA MP service desk personally contacting me and (1) acknowledging the system issue, and (2) letting me know this specific issue is being worked on to correct.