FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Product Review: Max Mirani MOVE Mobile Closet
Old Mar 19, 2012, 4:51 am
DlFlyGirl

Programs: DL SkyMiles, from Gold to Diamond and back again
Coupon code still works!

Originally Posted by Duhey2
The article noted an MSRP of $495, but I was pleasantly surprised mine in Brilliant Black priced at $400 considering the actual price is $450 and I was able to get an additional $50 off using coupon code T8NL58939 at the Max Mirani website. Ground shipping was free.
Coupon code still works in March ($50). Both colors priced at $450, so coupon helps!

I am intrigued in general, but specifically for travel to/from Europe. Bag check requirements upon return home are always more restrictive than outbound (weight, size or both...), so even though I can avoid luggage check on the way out, I know I will have to check on the return.

I am always engineering the packing for both - how to split contents between carry-on and checked bag - to have essential or valuable items in the cabin while checking the roller bag on return. I wind up packing an additional smaller bag just for this purpose, but it gets to be a hassle.

The MOVE could simplify packing for these because of the zip-out option. There would still be a re-packing step on return, to split items between the hard case (to check) and the zip-out tote (to carry on). This is rather brilliant...

Ordered mine today!