FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New! Yuk Yuk's Vancouver
View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2012, 10:25 pm
mjschill

New! Yuk Yuk's Vancouver

A shameless plug, from one FT'er to another, to announce the opening of my new business.

My partner and I are opening the new Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club in Vancouver this week. Grand opening is this Thursday March 22nd

For those who enjoy a good laugh, would love to meet you at one of our shows. We're at 2837 Cambie Street.

http://www.yukyuks.com/location.aspx?LocationID=12

If there's enough interest, maybe we can put together a FT Do-night????

Is there a tie to the AC forum? I guess it's that I find myself as the un-official travel manager for the business, so in addition to my own SE flying, for the first time I'm sourcing flights for our talent that needs to travel. AC is getting a good piece of it (combo of best price and schedule). Interestingly though, for the premier talent who require 1st/Biz class seats, price decides which carrier gets the ticket because I'm the one booking and paying for it...AC is 0/2 on these so far.

For those who consider our comedians to be celebrity's, I was musing it might make for an interesting twist on the celebrity sightings thread to provide the name/route in advance, and see who can find them (kidding of course! We can't do that)

Anyway, hope I'm not polluting anyone's FT experience. Thanks for reading...for those in the YVR area, or who visit, thanks in advance should you find yourself in a position to pay our new club a visit!

Cheers,

MJSCHILL