FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Long-Haul Business Class launch [merged rationale discussion]
Old Mar 8, 2012, 2:48 pm
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
To the questions:

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I'd like to know where your feet will be (foot fetish? ) when in sleeping position. If they are going to be in cubbyholes (or worse still on shelves ) getting out of the window seat when your seat neighbour is sleeping could be more difficult than with the current C seats.
I tried to play footsie with Bjoernstrom, a fellow mod who suddenly showed up, and the two of us (both 177-180cm tall and of medium build as you can see from the pictures) really didn't get in the way. I personally don't see a problem there although the flickr videos look bad....

Getting in and out: the LH ladies insisted its no biggie and should be fairly simple, so I pretended to be really clumsy climbing in and out. The movement is around the knees and below it, if you are careful it should be OK. See pics 65-69 in the sequence.