FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cashing in miles with KF for this week fingers crossed
Old Mar 7, 2012, 9:33 am
skinnylizard

Originally Posted by Punjabi007
AMEX is the only card company which cares about its customers. In this case of co branded card your points would be somehow surely taken care of.
Also if you have to still spend or buy on Kingfisher I recommend using payments through AMEX only simply as they have no question asked policy for any transaction you might dispute or ask for refund in case of fault of Kingfisher. I am on the PLAT and have already claimed back disputed transactions with credit first and investigation later policy. Overall I rate them higher in service.

I too have my miles on KINGFISHER club membership around 50k and need to get em adjusted somehow sooner or later. I got up stuck on my recent bookings which I wanted to upgrade because of their class restriction!
Lets hope KF survives I have had always a good experience with them. They revolutionized domestic travel in India!
Punjabi 007, i have no complaints with the Amex service but my questions on the KFAMEX were not addressed in a satisfactory manner. I am surely getting rid of the KF AMEX once i get the Gold charge card.

I hope KF does survive, a business dying cant be good for anyone, peoples jobs and livelihoods are on the line.

I am not sure how they would adjust the miles either..i think Deccan is the one that truly revolutionized flying in India though !